Matheran 2 Night 3 Days MAHARASHTRA TOUR PACKAGES
Matheran is well connected to Mumbai (100 km) & Pune (120 km) by rail and road, while Neral is the nearest rail station. The Matheran Light Railway (MLR) offers limited seats for each trip. You can even hire a local van to travel till the Dhindi Point. From Dhindi Point you have to walk for about 30 minutes along the railway track to reach Matheran. The only form of automobile allowed in... Matheran is a hill station located in Raigad district of Maharashtra. Matheran is approximately 120km away from Pune City. Matheran blessed with several look-out points, the Panorama Point that gives a 360 degree perspective of the surrounding zone.
How to reach and travel around in Matheran Matheran
Matheran Bus Services are available from all major cities and destinations Choose from a selection of Volvo , Luxury, AC, Non AC, AC Seater & Sleeper Buses Matheran Bus Tickets Online Booking and Get Discount of 120 Rs – Search, compare and book Matheran bus tickets, check Matheran buses availability, bus services routes, fares and timings.... Day 01 : Matheran Arrival at Dasturi Naka by road from Mumbai-Pune park the vehicle here and by trekking 1.5 km reach at Matheran on arrival check into the hotel Evening free to explore the town and enjoy the cool climate of hill station o/n halt.
Pune to Matheran Hill Station Maps of India
Your Route Starts at Pune Railway Station, Agarkar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra. It Ends at Matheran, Maharashtra, India. The travel distance from Pune Railway Station to Matheran is an important factor while planning the journey. how to get out of a mount You can go to Matheran by the following ways: Matheran is situated at a distance of 120 kms from Pune. Thought a hill station Matheran shares excellent road and rail connectivity with Pune. The
Pune to Matheran Flight Car Taxi Distance Duration
It was one day trip to Matheran from Pune. There are many ways to reach Matheran from Pune but I opted for Train. Sahyadri express leaves pune at 7 am and reaches Neral around 10 am. You can take a train to Karjat also and then a local train from Karjat to Neral ( 14 KM) and will hardly take 10 mins to reach Neral station. I boarded Sahyadri express and reached Neral directly. how to look like gloria from modern family At a distance of 2 km from Matheran Railway Station, Alexander Point is one of the best places to visit in Matheran. This site is located in Madhavji road on the backdrop of green forests.
How long can it take?
Pune to Matheran How to reach Matheran from Pune by road
- Matheran Bus Tickets Booking @ 120 Rs Off Fares
- How to Reach Matheran Getting to Matheran - Reaching to
- Best Time to Visit Matheran Indiamarks
- Matheran by road from Pune India Travel Forum
How To Go Matheran From Pune
Originally Posted by durgesh Hi Guys, I am planning a trip to Matheran from Pune on bike on 20th Oct. I will come from Hyderabad and will have 2 days to spare.
- How to go from Pune to Matheran Check out how to go from Pune to Matheran by flight, train, or road. Whether you are contemplating the idea of taking a flight, train, taxi, bus, own car, ride share or an elaborate road trip, ixigo brings you the available modes of travel at their best deals.
- From Pune one can travel by any express train bound to Mumbai. Some expresses stops at Neral station (Such as the Sahyadri Express) Or you can get down at Karjat station and get a local train from Karjat up to Neral.
- Pune - Matheran by Rail... The Sahyadri Express departing Pune Junction at 8:15 AM is the only long-distance passenger train that stops at Neral. Alternatively, you board the Sinhagad Express departing Pune at 6:00 AM , alight at Karjat Junction, and then move on towards Neral boarding a local train.
- Matheran is a travel destination in Maharashtra holding the unique status of remaining free of automobiles. It is a municipality as well as a hill station, in Raigad District of Maharashtra. It is said to be a forest at the forehead (Matheran) of the Sahayadris in the Western Ghats and it is green and small.